Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dead Client?

One of my clients scared me today.  Though really it wasn't his fault.  One of my mental health clients lives quite close to me and I drive by his house when I come home.  Today when driving home, I saw two police cars and an ambulance at his house.  At his last hearing, the doctors reported that he was no longer a danger to himself or others, but he still thought he still needed help.  When I saw the ambulance and stretcher, I was genuinely scared that he had done something to himself.  I am now really glad that the court took my client seriously when he told the judge that he felt he still needed help.

When I called the police to see whether it was him, the dispatcher told me that it wasn't my client.  That was a huge relief to me.  I am still worried about whoever the ambulance was there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment