Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Could I drive a Toyota?

Eventually, I want to get a third car.  Something usable that I can drive everyday, so that on the weekends I can drive something much more fun and less practical.  But sadly, in the real world, I have to live within a budget and this means that my third, everyday car, would be something affordable.  Which means something used.  The cheapest used cars are the most reliable ones, but also the most boring.  And I just don't think I could look myself in the eye if I were driving a Honda, Toyota, or Nissan five days a week.  Maybe I could get a Mini; they are relatively uncommon, not too expensive, and available with a manual transmission.  I don't know which vehicle I will get for an everyday car and sadly I will probably have a while to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment